Ask the Experts - NH Magazine’s Guide to Retirement Living and Continuing Care
The time to investigate senior living options is now. We spoke with a number of senior living executives from around the state to learn more about how to approach the topic, what to look for, what to expect and how best to prepare.Here is our panel of experts:
• Lynda Brislin is executive director of the Terrace Communities, which has two locations: Windham Terrace, in Windham, and Wheelock Terrace, in Hanover. terracecommunities.com
• Paul Charlton, vice president of marketing at Taylor Community, in Wolfeboro. taylorcommunity.org
• Cathleen Toomey, vice president of marketing for The RiverWoods Group, which includes RiverWoods Exeter, a three-campus (CCRC) in Exeter; Birch Hill, a CCRC based in Manchester; and RiverWoods Durham, a new CCRC that is anticipated to open in early 2020 in Durham. riverwoodsgroup.org
• Karen Johnson, marketing and development director at Webster at Rye in Rye. websteratrye.com
• Jan Daly Eaton, director of marketing and residents services at RiverMead in Peterborough. rivermead.org
• Joanne Rizzo, director of community relations and marketing at Bedford Falls, a Benchmark Senior Living Community, in Bedford.
Click here to access a downloadable PDF to learn more about what these experts have to say.
This article was published as a part of the July 2018 issue of New Hampshire Magazine.